What Is A VIP Day And Why Do You Need One?Jun 07, 2022
A VIP Day is designed for a "Very Important Person", YOU.
For me, a VIP day is a focused time 5 hours to be exact to support you in focusing on what you need to get done.
A VIP Day can be used for:
- Updating your Vision
- Working on setting up a project
- Creating new big goals and action steps to make them happen
- Working on your communication skill
- Creating or enhancing your company culture
- Expanding your leadership skills
- Setting up a plan to expand your team....
It is a focussed time to work on your goal of the day, create the action steps to make it happen and reduce time and get your results faster.
What aren't you getting done?
- Are your big goals not being reached?
- Do you need an A team in your business?
- Is it time to expand? Create a new strategy and plan.
- Do you have that project you have been trying to work on and there never seems to be time?
- What do you need to work on that would move your business forward, but you don’t seem to have the time?
These are big questions women need to ask themselves regarding their business and careers to get where they want to grow.
It is so important to review:
- Where you are at?
- Where do you want to go next?
- What needs to change?
- What do you need to improve?
- What gaps need to be filled?
Invest in yourself and your business with a VIP Day. Consider it a spa day to help you reach your goals sooner.