10 Things You Need To BE, To Be A Successful Entrepreneur!Jun 07, 2019
Entrepreneurs are a special breed. They are the kind of people that don’t give up. They are told ‘they can’t do it’. They reply, ‘thank you for sharing’ - and quietly say to themselves, ‘watch me‘. They know anything is possible and that they need a powerful vision and a plan. They are not afraid to take on the unknown and ‘figure it out’ as they go. Being a business owner is not always easy - but it is rewarding and does not need to be as hard as we some times make it.
10 things you need to be a successful Entrepreneur:
- A Purpose – Your Why
- Determination and Focus
- The ability to see the big picture - and the details
- To recognize what ‘you do best and delegate the rest‘
- The confidence to ignore the naysayers
- The ability to think outside the box
- To be a strong, active listener
- The ability to lead so others want to follow you
- An understanding that your customers are important to your business and provide them with incredible customer service
- A powerful vision and plan that will drive you to succeed and reach your bullseye
If you can build on these 10 things then your business has a great chance of succeeding.
It is easy to get distracted and lose focus - your vision, purpose, and plan will keep you focused and moving in the right direction forward.
"Don’t get distracted. Never tell yourself that you need to be the biggest brand in the whole world. Start by working on what you need at the present moment and then what you need to do tomorrow. So, set yourself manageable targets."
-Jas Bagniewski, Co-Founder of Eve Sleep
To Your Success,
International Executive Coach, Speaker, Trainer