50 Things I Learned In The Past 50 YearsJul 21, 2019
50 may just be a number, but its also how many years I’ve been on this beautiful earth.
50 Lessons By 50
- You are the only one that can make what other people say mean something about you.
- If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything. (My Mom)
- Other peoples opinion of you is non of your business
- Your relationships matter, you need to put time into them.
- Practice Gratitude, every day it will change your life.
- Every day is a new chapter in your book of life. Decide how it will be written. You get to decide.
- Other people's opinion only matters if you let it
- Never put your life on hold for business. Your family may not wait for you.
- What ever job or business you choose make sure you love what you do.
- Find your purpose and live it.
- Create a Vision for your life and business / career. If you don't know where you are going you won't know how to get there. Make it so big it excites you every day.
- Dream Big Always.
- Don't be afraid to be you. There is no one else like you.
- Life others up with your words and your actions.
- Be happy for the success of those people in your life.
- If you don't create unrealistic expectations on others you won't be disappointed.
- Accept people for who they are and what they are able to give.
- Change has to start with you.
- Never stop learning and growing.
- Keep your pity parties to a minimum and short. 5 minutes max.
- Do not gossip and stay away from those who do.
- Stay away from judging others as you probably do not know the whole story.
- Staying angry with others only hurts yourself.
- Be yourself.
- Be open and coachable.
- Find mentors that want to see you succeed at what you have chosen to do.
- Always value your time and the time of others. You can't get time back.
- Love with all your heart and be compassionate.
- Be a leader that people want to follow.
- Share you knowledge and create value.
- Never give up.
- Make time for yourself.
- Celebrate your wins big and small. Always.
- Choose the people you work with carefully.
- Associate yourself with people who see the big picture and are smarter than you.
- Think outside the box. There is always a solution.
- Build a life you love.
- Problems are opportunities. Find a creative solution.
- You don't have to do it all alone. Asking for help makes you a powerful leader.
- Everything in life is a choice so choose powerfully every day.
- Fear can disable you or empower you. Chose to be empowered, address your fears head on.
- Never let anything stop you from doing what you love.
- Kindness always wins.
- Be grateful every day for what you have. Even the small things.
- You can't serve everyone. Find those that are the right fit.
- Choose your core group of friends wisely. Those that will cheer you on and lift you up.
- Find a really good coach that see's your vision and will help you build it up.
- Your bucket list should be a Now List, we never know what life holds for us.
- Business and Life are simple. We make them harder than they need to be. Get out of your own way.
- Lastly, age is just a number, it is never too late to start something new. Including a Business.
© Carolyn Dickinson Success Coaching
GET THE LEADERSHIP QUALITIES CHECKLIST
What qualities do you possess? Great leadership comes from having a great mindset and believing in who you are and what you are doing. Download Your Free Checklist.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.