Top 5 Reasons Successful People Practice Gratitude
The #1 Habbit That All Highly Successful People Share
People like Oprah Winfrey, Sir Richard Branson, and Tim Ferriss all do this every single day.
All of these people are different in how they approach life, and the start of their day. They do all have one thing in common, they all consciously practice gratitude.
Here are the top 5 reasons successful people practice gratitude:
- Gratitude grounds you in the present
- Gratitude makes you happy
- Gratitude strengthens relationships
- Gratitude makes you healthier
- Gratitude makes your brain work better
To read more click the link below and check out the article from Inc.com.
This week was a bit crazy meeting deadlines and getting my youngest set up and starting on-line learning. But, in between all of that some amazing things happened.
Top 3 Things I am grateful for this week.
- I am truly grateful that I was able to take a weekend for self care and reflection.
- I am truly grateful for the incredible strategy session with my Mastermind group and the big things coming up over the next few months.
- I am truly grateful that my daughter was able to get online everyday without any challenges, and that her teacher is really great so far.
I would love to hear what you are grateful for this week. Please share.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Carolyn. Your information will not be shared.